MLS: 1906792 | CITY: River Edge
Commercial / Busines | $45,000
645634 Updated: 23-May-19

River Edge $45,000

HAIR SALON FOR SALE 

Established and beautiful Hair Salon. Has 6 working stations with mirrors and chairs, washer & dryer room with sink and shelf, bathroom, 2 dryer chairs, 3 wash sinks with chairs, reception desk, locker/lunch room, office, private wig room, front street parking, back entrance parking, and is wheel chair accessible.

Google(r) Share this listing on Facebook or Twitter Request More Info Send This Listing to A Friend

RETAIL SPACE FOR LEASE 1000' SQ.

MLS: 4934599 | CITY: MIDDLETOWN
Commercial Lease | 0.400 AC | | 1000 SF | $1,000
520781 Updated: 22-May-19

MIDDLETOWN $1000

TENANT PAYS ONLY RENT AND ELECTRIC 

RETAIL SPACE FOR LEASE...EXCELLENT LOCATION for your business...spacious approximately 1000' with high traffic and practical location only short drive to newly constructed hospital "ORANGE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER" and to all major arteries of area.Spacious unit on lower part of building. Currently, divided to four rooms but can change if new tenant would like to do any different build up. Available June 1, 2019. Full of character and charm, well maintained 4,474 sq.ft. building with total of 4 units with plenty of parking in rear parking lot or street parking. Municipal water/sewer and natural gas for fuel. 85% of roof is 3 years old and the other 15% 8 years old. 70% are replacement windows the last 7 years. Electric is 8 years old. 2 rental units on first floor in the front of the building: spa and accountant and one on second floor. All units have own private access. Landlord pays the snowplowing, landscaping, heat and hot water for all units and all tenants pay for electric. CALL DIRECT GEORGE KOUDOUNAS AT 845-913-8247 OR EMAIL LAPITHOS74@AOL.COM

Google(r) Share this listing on Facebook or Twitter Request More Info Send This Listing to A Friend